Grant Entry Announcement Press Release
By: Mixed Talk Media | January 10, 2022
Do you have a non-profit, small business, or agency? Could a $5,000 grant help your business?
Women Empowering Change has opened their 2022 Pitch IT! Program purposed to provide entrepreneurs with recognition, valuable tools to pitch their brand in the marketplace, and financial support.
Who: Open to entrepreneurs of nonprofit organizations, small businesses, and agencies.
When: Consists of 3 Rounds Described Below
Where: Online & In-Person
Round 1 | 30 Spots
- Enter Online (FREE Early Entry)*
- Join WEC & Mixed Talk Radio Founder Shunte Gamble LIVE on air! (Entrant Selected Date)
- Entrants must purchase a Two Day VIP Summit Pass.
- Mixed Talk Magazine Cover Contest (Online Voting for ALL Entrants!)
- Mixed Talk Magazine Cover Photoshoot (FREE for Contest Winner)
- Radio Interview
- September 23rd Summit Day 1- Pitch IT! Masterclass
- September 24th Summit Day 2- Pitch IT! Contest (Each entrant will have 30 seconds to share all about their brand.)
- Summit Day 2- Catalyst 4 Change Leadership Award Ceremony & $5,000 Grant Presentation
ALL SELECTED Entrants are entered into the Magazine Cover Contest!
*Entry is free until April 1, 2022. Is it $50 thereafter. All entrants must have a registered business that makes less than $200,000 per year.*All entrants must meet the criteria listed in the 2022 CFC Awards Waiver. Grant size is $5,000 and dependent upon attendance of the summit Masterclass and Pitch IT! Score.